Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reene...

"Reene"..this is wt i call her...
She is my darling,my dost,my love,my bessttiiee n on n on n on....all fun loving gal "who calls a spade a spade"...yeah bole toh no painted veils she carries..jo bhi hain "woh bilkool aamne-saamne"...hehe:P Jab kisiko sunati hain toh i jus say "Wow..!! Aisa ek banda toh har kisi grp me hona chahiye..!"... it's alwys fun to be wid her...!!
V three-Dhol,Reene n me-hv sared so many interseting n memorable lab sessions..( wid all naughty gtalks :) n also some gossipings..) ..i miss dem..n dey were really fun nah..!! n specially dose Soft.engi. labs..all fun...Maa'm andar n hum bahar wid lal helluva fun....!! n hw cud v nt forget the silent mode song from our "24*7 bajta rehta DHOL" duirng the WML labs....reene n me had grt laughs on dat song...reene wud say "plz DHOL ,nt me..go to urvi"..n i wud say "nt me khush,go to vicky/sanket.."!!! hehehehe....
V have soo many similarities..i.e.v have alwys shared so many beautiful film songs.."Yeh hawayein, DCH,Hum kis gali ja rahe hain, jara jara behkata hain,Ae kash ke hum hosh me ab aane nah paye,Wada raha sanam..."...and many more..(these r the few i remmbr rite nw..)..
All I cn say is she is a strong girl,lives on her own terms and conditions,alwys will be der wen i need her...bcz she is my Darling..!! :) Generally all the realtionships hv ups n downs..But me n reene share a unique relatnship dat hs only ups n ups n ups....i dnt remmber any day when v really fought...sersly man..!! Touch wood... :) !!!...
Luv ya baby...:) n i will be alwys der for u ,jus look by ur side n u will alwys find me..!! ( Right ya left,dono baju dekhna..nt sure kahan hongi..-this is jus to make the senti note a little light..!!)
N yeah rite now the only thing m hopin k all u ppl plz shift to Hyderabad..:) V cn have the same fun once agin..:) God bless u...