Saturday, March 14, 2009

Urvi---- yaar missing you :-(

Urvi, she is a gal who was very unaware about d ppl around her and thanx to me i taught her to see them the way they actually are... she is my bestie my darling :-) .. i am missing you a lot yaar... you always had a special place in ma life... you understand me so welllll... i dont have to tell you anything just my looks are enough for it and you make it out... this is what makes you worth remembering..love you... she is a person who when angry can make you go mad (ask praja) but is ery sweet, straight forward.. she never pretends what is in her mind she seaks it off...

But only one problem she thinks every1 around her are sweet and trusts all of them dont know how to diiferentiate between people.... but she will learn it soon.. she is a great frnd to be with ... you will always like her company.... you are sweet, cute, innocent and januable... love you....