Monday, March 9, 2009

Bhushan's Slam Buk

My name: Bhushan

Place where i dwell: I dwell near your memories..

Trin trin: Just remember me, I will be there..

On what occasions do you lie: depends on the occasion, and the necessity.

Memorable moments: 27th October 2002,  14th July 2008, all times with my best friend(Viyeta) and many picnics with friends.

Philosophy of life: Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

On a blind date you’d go out with: Donno know, really not interested....... 

Secret ambition: Actually, its a secret, but i wanna to be an Secret Intelligence Agent.. [Seems to be a little more ambitious, right!!!!]

If you were a burglar you’d steal: ALL type of Super-sports cars!!

You’d like to be reborn as: Same as I am, but with a very small change. 

Allergies: Quite not sure of this!!

Favourite night activity: enjoying with friends the whole night... [ ;-)]

Recurring dream: I dont dream really...

Vegetable you resemble most: Cant it be anything other ;-)

Most Embarassing Moment: The day I cried in front of all for the person whom i cared the most!!! 

Most Happiest Moment: 14th July, 2008

Most Saddest Moment: 3rd January, 2009

One word/phrase uses regularly: "Tel leva Ja"

One Talent, would love to have most: Wish I could dance and sing!!!

Dream Weekend: Not yet came!!

Fav. Timepass: Playing PC games!!

Things ppl dont know about me: Let it be a secret!!!

Terrified of: loosin precious people in my life [:-(]

Addicted to: Friends

FIRST LOVE: %%%%%

what makes u smile??: when i make others laugh!! [mara hathoda!!]

what do u like specially in jokes????: i love to hit hockeys.. 

Biggest Gossip ( now, now, not in a BAD way): What!!! Lets start it!!

Group Questions :(answer only from our VRDRUNK BAD N PAKKVV GANG)

Most loyal friend (I know ,it's subjective): Viyeta

Funniest: Dhol, KK, Dev, and Urvi

Most goody-goody: Viyeta

Most Likely to have 6 kids: hmmmmm......

Most Likely to marry first (NO, not me!!): Donno know.. 

Most Dirty Minded!(Ahem!!): all galsss.. Hamesha hamari baaton ko galat-salat leti hai [;-)]

Noisiest: Kk, Dev.

Most Polite: Me, of course

Most Disgusting: no, all are good..

Most Romantic( of your gender): me:):)

Couple of the Year: Vicky & Casper

Couple of the Future: pata nahi

Sweetest Couple: Koi nahi.. Huh!!!!!

Most Likely to End up Together: none as of now..

Most Popular: all in our gang r popular:)

Most Creative: philips

Most Artistic: viyeta

Most Helpful: all my gang.....[:-)]

Biggest Flirt: Vishal

Most Thoughtful: Vicky

Nicest Smile: Viyeta

Best Dressed: Viyeta

Most Sexy: Me...