Sunday, March 8, 2009

ROOJUTA!!!!

What to tell about her!!!
She's the first girl in the college whom i talked with and known her since then..
She's my very very good friend of mine..
I can share anything with her... I trust her a lot and she's the best...

She's the only one competitor with me in hathodas...
There have been some choti-choti fights between us, but she has always supported me..

She was very naughty during our class lectures, and she always used to tease me for my hathodas... 

When i am Blue, i talk with her and i feel very much good...
She is very caring and a helpful person..

I, right now, dont have many words to describe her, but.... she's the best and sweet friend of mine...

I dont know how to thank her for being such a good friend to me, but i am thankful to God, that she's my friend...

Thank you, Roojuta...

Will miss you a lot....
And be always happy and enjoy the life, as you always do....